Here are the latest guidelines as of Jan 3, 2022 that we will be following at Floating on a Melody Ballroom:
- Per the Cook County Department of Public Health Jan 3, 2022 directive, face masks must be worn at all times in the ballroom regardless of whether or not you have been vaccinated. You may remove your mask to drink water.
- If you are feeling ill or have been in contact with anyone who has Covid, please do not come into the ballroom.
- Maintain a six-foot distance from others when possible.
- No food or alcoholic beverages may be brought into the building.
- Please wash your hands after changing dance partners.
- Sanitizers are available at the front display case and on tables around the dance floor.
- Must be fully vaccinated to attend the event or have a negative test in the last 7 days.
- We must keep a record of who was at the ballroom per dance. We will do this simple by asking for your phone number.
Please let us know if you have questions. Your safety is important to us.