Here are the latest guidelines as of September 28, 2020 that we will be following at Floating on a Melody:
- We will take your temperature when you enter and anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be admitted.
- If you are feeling ill or have been in contact with anyone who has Covid, please do not come into the ballroom.
- Face masks are required for entry and must be worn whenever you are not dancing. Note: The State of Illinois does not require dancers to wear a mask while dancing but it is highly encouraged. We also highly encourage the wearing of masks while dancing.
- Maintain a six-foot distance from others when possible. Our tables are six feet apart.
- No food or alcholic beverages may be brought into the building.
- Please wash your hands after changing dance partners.
- Sanitizers are available at the front display case.
- We sanitize furniture after every dance and frequently sanitize door handles. Bathroom doors will remain propped open to avoid contact with the door handles.
- Capacity is limited to 25 people.
Please let us know if you have questions. Your safety is important to us.