Here are the latest guidelines as of August 23, 2021 that we will be following at Floating on a Melody Ballroom:
- Per the Cook County Department of Public Health August 23, 2021 directive, face masks must be worn at all times in the ballroom regardless of whether or not you have been vaccinated. You may remove your mask to drink water.
- If you are feeling ill or have been in contact with anyone who has Covid, please do not come into the ballroom.
- Maintain a six-foot distance from others when possible.
- No food or alcoholic beverages may be brought into the building.
- Please wash your hands after changing dance partners.
- Sanitizers are available at the front display case and on tables around the dance floor.
Please let us know if you have questions. Your safety is important to us.